We offer full administrative support with bookings, billings and follow-ups. We also provide in house referrals and welcome outside clients in.
We need a competent RMT who is available to work part time.
- Graduate of accredited massage therapy course
- Training and experience with craniosacral massage techniques
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary setting
- Good interpersonal/communication skills
- Registration and Insurance.
- *New grads welcome
- RMT’s working at another location and who are looking for additional hours will also be considered. Please detail your availability with your application.
- Availability in the evenings.
- Cupping experience and training.
- Ability/interest in public speaking and participating in lunch and learn sessions, open houses and other community events
- Spiritual awareness and desire for a more compassionate and sustainable planet
- Other clinical training, or additional certificates
Interested RMT’s can apply to Carp Ridge Natural Health Clinic:
2386 Thomas Dolan Parkway, Carp, ON, K0A 1L0.
or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Carp Ridge Natural Health Clinic:
The clinic offers a holistic approach to health and the use of naturopathic medicine and homeopathic remedies to help deal with any health condition, addressing the physical, emotional, mental, spiritual, social and environmental aspects of health and disease.
Carp Ridge boasts many features and provisions for practitioners, including: a fully furnished treatment room, administrative support, infrared sauna, shower, wheelchair accessibility, wireless internet, parking, full kitchen and an aesthetically pleasing atmosphere for relaxation and healing.
We are located 35 minutes northwest of downtown Ottawa, and 5km north of the village of Carp. Our 190 acres of wilderness offers forests, naturalized areas including a pond and a seasonal creek rich in wildlife. Walking trails lead through woodlands of mixed brush, bird-filled wetlands and majestic white pine.