by Lynn Fraser
Do you know anyone with Attention Deficit Disorder, Alzheimer Disease, Seasonal Affective Disorder?
The Nikken Full Spectrum Light is a health friendly gift. Replacing normal bulbs with natural, full-spectrum light can have a positive effect within hours of use. I’m offering it at a reduced price of $115 while quantities last (normally $217)
The chart on the right shows how the Kenko Full Spectrum Light more closely resembles the sun’s spectrum when compared to incandescent lighting.
FEATURES OF NIKKEN’S KENKO™ LIGHT:
- Bulb uses the energy of a refrigerator light (about 12 watts).
- Bulb has a life expectancy of up to 15-years.
- USB Charging Port.
- Adjustable lighting control.
- Wall plug converts AC to DC current to prevent flicker which is disruptive to the brain.
- Environmentally friendly: uses less energy, long life, no toxic waste disposal issues.
- Reduced high-frequency noise (audible in most full-spectrum lights on the market)
FULL SPECTRUM LIGHTING FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Reduces eye strain and fatigue
- Regulates normal sleep patterns (babies sleep better at night *)
- Increases mental alertness
- Improves mood and sense of well-being
- Improves immunity *
- Relieves winter depression (SAD) *
- Stimulates metabolism *
- Lowers blood pressure *
- Boosts energy level *
- Enhanced Productivity
* Supported by medical and scientific studies.
Full Spectrum lighting in the workplace:
- Improves employee morale
- Increases productivity
- Reduces errors
- Helps decrease absenteeism
Full Spectrum lighting in schools:
- Improves attention spans
- Improves retention
- Improves energy
- Improves mood
For more info contact Lynn Fraser, Nikken Wellness Consultant
Ask me about Nikken’s Holiday Gift Guide: it has great ideas for every name on your list, including suggestions to cater to the recipient’s interests or profession – unique gifts in every price range.
Email email@example.com to receive a copy of the Gift Guide and the Carp Ridge newsletter discount. Give the Gift of Wellness.