By Karen Secord, Healing House and Marketing Manager
Towards Better Health and a Greener Earth
We have a vision. Health and education are at its core.
Our philosophy in everything we do is to promote healing and sustainability.
Ideas. Innovation. Action. These are not just words in our recently launched marketing campaign. They are concepts that define CREWC — who we are and how we hope to get where we want to be.
One step at a time. Hand in hand. Sharing and listening and learning from each other.
Here is how you can help us spread the word:
- Give our new postcards to your neighbours, coworkers, friends and family. Drop by the Clinic during office hours and we’ll be happy to give you a handful to distribute.
- Tell your healthcare providers – doctor, nurse, dentist, naturopath and others – about the regular tours of CREWC. Starting in July Katherine will lead a tour during each monthly Open House. Who better to speak enthusiastically of the future than the person who has guided CREWC through its past?
- Bring a friend and come learn something new! Join us at the Open House FREE talks, our regular retreats or German New Medicine introduction sessions. Our natural health experts have the knowledge and experience we know you are looking for, and speak informatively on a wide range of subjects – Wednesday, July 7 Naturopathic Solutions to Allergies 6-7pm; Saturday, September 18 Natural Flu Prevention and Treatment 2-3 pm; Saturday, October 16 How to Cleanse 2-3 pm.
- Invite us to speak to your community association, at your workplace, school or organization.
- Treat yourself to a few days of rest and rejuvenation at the Carp Ridge Healing House. Our team of trained healing house hosts create a meal plan to specifically meet each guests needs and serve it in an environment that is full of nurturing and knowledge (www.healinghousecanada.com).
- We’re taking the enthusiasm of CREWC to a venue near you. Come see us! Whether it’s a mini-treatment, cooking demonstration, or free talk there is something interesting to see or hear or do when CREWC is in the house! We’ll be at the following events:
Herbfest July 25, 2010
3840 Old Almonte Road, Almonte
Talk by Katherine Willow about nature based medicine
Ottawa Folk Fest — August 13-15, 2010
Britannia Park (Community Tent)
Pakenham Fall Fair — August 14, 2010
9am to 4pm
“How to heal yourself with real food” by Katherine Willow ND (11-11:45 pm)
Healing in the Valley: Mind, Body and Soul Health Show — September 18, 2010
Nick Smith Centre, Arnprior
National Women’s Show — September 25 & 26, 2010
Aberdeen Pavilion at Lansdowne Park, Ottawa
Have a suggestion about other events in the area where you would like to see us?
Is your employer looking for a motivational speaker to deliver a health & wellness message to the staff?
Would your group or organization benefit from a sharing of new ideas at one of its regular meetings?
Contact Karen at 613-422-5590 or firstname.lastname@example.org