from the Shree Ma Ayurveda Institute & Wellness Centre
(www.divineayurveda.org) at 2596 Carling Avenue in Ottawa
It is with pride and enthusiasm that Shree Ma Ayurveda Institute & Wellness Centre announces its “Ayurveda Wellness Certificate Program”. This in depth, hands on course encompasses many important Ayurvedic diagnostic tools and traditional therapies. During the intense 4 day program you will learn:
· Ayurveda Principles and Philosophies: based in the authentic tradition of “the Science of Life” and providing effective knowledge of the principles governing a consciousness-based body-mind health care.
· Pulse Reading: this 5000-year-old art of Ayurvedic technique detects ongoing physiological changes and imbalances in the surface and deep levels of the pulse.
· Marma Therapy Level 1: hands on practice of marma protocols for: Stress Free Mind, Emotional Balance, Vital Energy and Immunity, Digestion and Colon Care, Back Support, Kidney and Bladder Support.
· Marma Therapy Level 2: functional significance of marma points on face, back, abdomen, and their related doshas and disorders. Marma protocols for Spine and Nervous System, Optimum Health of Five Senses, Facial Marmas for Skin Care and Radiant Beauty.
· Traditional Indian Head Massage: emphasis on Marma Points & herbalized oils for specific doshas (body/mind types).
With the knowledge received through this condensed 25 class hours + 25 hours supervised or recorded practice program, you will have a solid foundation in the ancient, holistic medical model of Ayurveda. You will be able to detect imbalances of the 3 doshas (body/mind types) and take appropriate actions/recommendations to resolve them. Help maintain or improve the wellness and vital life force energy (prana) of yourself and others through Ayurveda.
This one of a kind program is being offered March 13-16 from 10am-5pm.
Tuition is $1100.00, but mention CREWC and you will receive 10% off the cost of the course!
Course Leader: Dr Hemant Gupta DNM, MD Ayurveda
Class size is limited to 10. Please call Dr Gupta to reserve your space at 613-422-0936.